View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #101
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My Gripe with Tyson Chandler

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I complain when he plays poorly. I'm give it up to him when he plays well. I didnt see last night's game so I did neither. Forgive me for being consistent. And forgive me for how I'm about to slay Jason Kidd *you've been forewarned. Stay tuned lol*
Then you shouldn't have an issue with me getting on Melo.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote