View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 02:58 PM   #50
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

I have to be 100% honest, I was extremely impressed by both the offense and especially the defense of the Heat, their rotations were sick, they played together as a team and if they went to help, someone immediately covered their man....unlike what the Lakers do. A lot of the stuff they did is the stuff I coach, in fact it looked at one point that they were running a defense I created 10 years ago....either stolen or just coincidence but my mouth dropped open. They had multiple defenses that threw the Lakers off. I smell Pat Riley's influence in all of this, If Spo is really learning this stuff then he's getting scary good.

If I were 'Antoni I would use tape of that game and copy everything that the Heat did on defense.....the whole thing......in fact I think I saw a couple new things that I want to steal.....need to review it and re-check what i think i saw.

That being said....Fk The Heat, FK Wade, Lebron traitor Allen, Spo and all of them

The Heat really look like they are going to repeat. They play well as a team, their defense is nasty, they have great outside shooting, and they have clutch scorers. As much as I hate to say it, they just look amazing right now.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote