View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:16 PM   #111
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I'm currently about a third of the way through the campaign. I'm getting really interested in giving Spartan Ops a shot next. For those of you who have played it....how is it?
It was really good. I just hate how they recycled the levels for different episodes of spartan ops.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote