View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 PM   #71
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
I'm reluctant to give up Elliott since the blues are going to be very good this season and I'm going to have 48 starts from my goalies, but depending on who you're offering i might do it.

So, what are you offering?

Bro that's still gonna kill you in fantasy. You're essentially running 1 goalie.
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues. I'll probably get more production from Nabokov. You have essentially no production from your D. Anderson and Boyle for Couture and Elliott?
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote