View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:06 PM   #210
D-Rose

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

The facts aren't out there yet..but the latest is that the guy behind the hoax confessed and says Te'o wasn't involved.

That leaves the 3-4 times since Dec. 6th (when he supposedly found out) that he mentioned her and played along...but I could see that as him playing along for the sake of not being embarassed.

At first I was completely sure he was a part of this...but now I'm not so sure....
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote