View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are Net fans still waiting on Dwight Howard? Serious question....

i seriously doubt that any team (still) sees brook as a guy to 'build a team around', but i think that most would agree that he can be an above-average center in the NBA.

personally i have no interest in dwight right now because of how much he utterly refuses to grow up. that is, when you have THAT many people telling you how incredible you are on a daily basis, it can make growing up very, very difficult. amazingly so. but dwight doesn't quite seem to have the character to push through that right now, unfortunately.

he's still a child, and it's rarely a good idea to entrust important jobs to children unless you have a really strong, effective personality to manage them.

the end.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote