View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #215
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
What pro athletes, celebs have been catfished tho? You hear the stories of the avg joe so its not surprising. You dont hear stories of Teo. I hear your side tho. You're right he doesnt have to be the stereotypical jock. So maybe there is more to the story when he reveals it. Just weird he fell in love, shed emotions/tears over someone who died that he never met, never went to funeral, saw obituary.

To be fair this whole e-dating thing is a new trend that has developed with social media so maybe that's why we don't hear it more. There are sites where gold diggers basically post about sports athletes that they banged. Teo doesn't really strike me as socially awkward and he sounds like your typical jock and who really knows his motives. Maybe he had girls on the side and wanted another? I think it's safe to say the kid isn't the sharpest tool in the shed mentally... I think he was tricked and then blackmailed to give the two guys and girl leading this the lulz. If a 28 year old athlete got tricked like this I'd agree with you.

btw, they're saying the blackmailing was led by 3 people(1 girl) who previously did this to one of their cousins. They used the same photos and "person".. What a bunch of weirdos, i actually feel bad for Teo
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote