View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #9
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official trade rumors thread

So I've converted this "Mavs open to deals" into "trade rumors" altogether.

The new speculations, by the one and only ISH rumors page, are that Josh Smith is being shopped and that Rudy Gay might be as well.

I don't know about you guys, but if we're going to be serious about running, I would go for Rudy Gay in a heart beat. He would be a superb 3rd option player next to Kobe and Dwight.

He can shoot, play secondary defense, and he can run and jump like the wind (not really sure what that even means lol).
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote