View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:50 AM   #947
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How can we save ISH??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
ye im 100% with you on that. I guess the thread names alone(not even gonna getting into the content)on the front page the past couple days made me want to speak up a bit. Regardless, i will always muster through and look for actual NBA discussions, usually held by the same quality posters. So props to all of them.

This really isn't a new issue.... its just one that you're now getting frustrated with.

If you're willing to dig, the good talk is there. Just be proactive in not entering obvious troll/stan threads, and don't respond to people trying to derail good threads.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote