View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:09 AM   #949
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How can we save ISH??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I absolutely agree with you man. The mods are the only one who control this...
Just as an FYI, we have very little power on this forum. No issuing bans of any kind (perma or otherwise). Can't merge threads, either.

Basically, all mods can do is delete threads/posts. And, each time a new mod is added, they are diligent on trying to keep things in order for the first week or so, and then quickly find they are fighting a losing battle.

At this point, if I see a thread which deserves deletion, I'll remove it, but I don't patrol the forum. What's the point when a troll can just continue posting the same thread over and over and we have no power to stop them from doing so?

In other words, don't blame mods.

Last edited by RedBlackAttack : 01-19-2013 at 03:17 AM.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote