View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #13
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Next 6 games

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I think I would rather beat the Nets. As you said, it would win us the season series with an Eastern Conference team which is important for seeding. Ultimately, I'd be more satisfied with beating the Nets and Melo just having a good game vs the Celtics. I think, somehow someway, we're going to end up having to face the Celtics in the playoffs in the 1st round.
And that's something I would want to avoid. Heat,Celtics and Bulls really worry me. I wouldn't even want to play the Nets either even though I prefer to play them than MIA,CHI or BOS.
I have no fear of the Pacers,Hawks,Bucks,Sixers or whoever else makes it.

Beating Celtics in the playoffs would be something special. But if we have to meet I don't want it to be in the 1st round.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote