View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #113
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Halo 4 and Halo CE anniversary edition announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I'm currently about a third of the way through the campaign. I'm getting really interested in giving Spartan Ops a shot next. For those of you who have played it....how is it?

I don't like how you can only do multiplayer with the most current episode. I got the game late and had to do the first 4 solo.

Anyone do the Campaign weekly challenges? I just did the current one basically solo and it was a big pain in the ass.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote