View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 10:22 AM   #62
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
What is wrong with conspiracy theories. They get so much hate, but it's so stupid because their method is skepticism.

This is why the educational system is so f*cked up: it only tells you how and what to think but it never tells you to question so call "facts." It even comes up with a made term "objectivity" to kill all sorts of skepticism.

Socrates was the father of philosophy because he simply said, "I don't know anything, so I will deny everything and keep looking for answers."

All these kids think they know everything because they are too stupid to think for themselves and need someone of authority to tell them how to think: if the teacher says it, it is true; if the media says it, it is true, if my parents, government, tradition, etc. says it is true, then it must be true.

You get the gist.

The smartest people I know are the ones who are always skeptical and asking questions.

It is when you deny this or that and act like you already know it all is when you are acting stupid.

So f*ck the haters Riddler and keep on pondering for answers you feel aren't there. At least you can take solace in knowing you are not just a tool who believes whatever they are being told.

Why do people like you think you're the only skeptical people? Where is the skepticism towards these wacky conspiracy theories? It's one thing to be skeptical and another to buy into whatever bullshit conspiracy theorists twist to fit their agendas. Some people require compelling evidence while people like you seem to cling to whatever flimsy nonsense comes their way. Also, have you ever heard of Occam's razor? But whatever, keep up with your stupid generalizations if they help you sleep at night.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote