View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:28 PM   #224
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
So nothing weird about falling in love with a female who you never met. Who showed you few photos never new/recent photos. Who always found ways to get out of you two hooking up offline. Nothing suspicious came about your feelings besides you love a person from afar. Got on TV and professed your love over a person you never met. Ok.

And how long has teo been "seeing" this chick?

See I would be more inclined to believe he wasn't involved if it weren't for one simple thing.

Why did he never insist on video chatting with her? You know how easy it is to make a Skype account? iPhones/iPods are so common maybe they could have facetimed?

People expect me to believe that he felt so strongly about this girl yet he never suggested doing these things?

I think he was duped at first, figured it out and went along with it to boost his publicity. Alot of reports pin this guy as a real attention whore.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote