View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:33 PM   #483
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

I'll admit, I've been unfairly harsh on McAdoo at times. And he is getting better as the season progresses which is exactly what UNC needed. He went from being a top 5 pick in most mock drafts coming into the season to falling out of the lottery. He still has work to do, but he's starting to look more and more like what he was expected to be in the preseason. He legitimately outplayed and looked better than Alex Len today, and Len is someone who has shot up mock drafts this year to the top 5-10.

Note, I'm still pretty high on Len. I'm hoping if OKC doesn't trade Toronto's draft pick, it falls in the 4-6 range and Len is still on the board when we pick. Bring him off the bench for a few years and mold him behind Perkins.

And I know it's a home game, but Florida is making a statement against Missouri right now. I had a feeling they were on a different level than every other SEC team, and they're proving it so far today.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote