View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #226
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
ESPN did an interview with Jeremy Shapp as interviewer...no cameras allowed but they showed excerpts and sound bites.

I believe the guy. I feel horrible for the guy.

Let's remember folks, this wasn't just an online relationship. They talked on the phone and Manti was in contact with her "siblings" as well. He was completely played from all angles. I now doubt that he was involved.
I heard the interview and I believe Manti now too...it is absolutely insane how far the hoaxters took this for 3 years and for what? For nothing...just shits and giggles, not money.

I can see making one phone call or two for a laugh, but THEY STAYED ON THE PHONE WITH HIM FOR ENTIRE NIGHTS....WTF!!!

Its just bizarre
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote