View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDraz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Anyone got BFBC2? Update 1.05 (1.7GB) is so slow..

Why is it that the BFBC2 1.05 for PS3 so slow? I have 15/5 internet (fios) and I noticed that everyone is saying this update took them really long to download. What could be the reason? I Download files this large in about 30 minutes TOPS.

I really want to play this game ..
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote