View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #81
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Which guns did Adam Lanza use in the Sandy Hook shooting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
I even switched to 'They'. So, you haven't said anything about the government and media lying? You don't act like the media is against us? You're not on here pushing an agenda? You want to play some stupid semantics game to make it seem like you're merely being skeptical? You haven't said the people were actors? You say you're merely asking questions and yet you basically ignore any answer that doesn't fit with what you want.

Don't give me that bullshit when people are stating that the government set it all up, the media is lying and covering up the truth and a bunch of assholes are harassing the people of Newtown. Don't act like people aren't pushing an agenda. But whatever, keep on playing your little games.

Just asking questions. The world would be a lot better place if people will seek out anomalies and ask questions instead of acting like a tool and destroying those who even dares to question.

1. A page was created by Victoria Soto 4 days prior to her death.

2. What was the possible explanation.

No agenda; no motive; no deception; you can call it a "conspiracy" but I would like to refer to it as simply being skeptical - a by product of a curious mind.

Sheeps hate it when people ask questions; they are perfectly content with the idea of "objectivity" which they have associated with those in authority. Fact.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote