View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Playoffs GT: Conference Finals

I like both underdogs to cover, although i'm not sure either wins. I find it funny people are expecting the same level of play from Kaepernick. I'm assuming the Falcons, unlike the Packers will be aware he might run and be prepared for it. The Packers are still unaware he is a running QB.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote