View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Unclear when Rasheed will return

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Cool......sign the guys no one wants, who thinks he great.

Fam, why you love requesting bums that other teams dont want so much?
Because I know how to evaluate talent based on a guys ability and not whether he's been offered a job already. We've gone through this before and I'm sure it will continue this offseason. Just because a guy doesn't have a job, doesn't mean he can't play. And FYI, we worked out Sean Williams in the offseason. Guys don't just forget how to play. I just don't get how a guy getting paid @ least six figures can't figure out that having a team full of old guys would suffer from injury issues. Seems like common sense to me. I don't know how he got you guys to drink the Kool-Aid but Rameek and I are the only ones who didn't partake it seems lol.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...nts-to-succeed
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote