View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:54 PM   #11973
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Scarface 8/10 This movie's just fun as hell. I know Pacino overracted sometimes but I thought that it was freaking hilarious. Movie had some problems (like wtf was the point of that girl?) but Pacino pretty much carried it and made it worthwhile

Scarface and There Will Be Blood are the two most quotable non-comedies to me. That adds to how memorable they are. There are tons of similarities between the two movies IMO. Both focus on guys who are obsessed with money/power and will destroy all those around them on their path until they snap and go berserk at the end. They both have powerful music that guide the films, including intense scenes where nothing is happening except the intense look on the main character's face with said powerful music.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote