View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #1
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Decide my day for me

1. Should I eat pancakes or waffles and with almonds or grapes on the side?

2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.

3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?

4. Which Danny Boyle film should I watch tonight?

5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote