View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Decide my day for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
1. Should I eat pancakes or waffles and with almonds or grapes on the side?

2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.

3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?

4. Which Danny Boyle film should I watch tonight?

5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?

Waffle, go to the store and buy better clothes, don't study cause it's high school, watch Jurassic Park, all of them
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote