View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Decide my day for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
1. Should I eat pancakes or waffles and with almonds or grapes on the side?

2. It's chilly outside, when I go out later should I wear: Members Only jacket, or North face sweater.

3. I plan to spend 2 hours studying tonight. I have a 99 in Math, 90 in English, 94 in French, 100 in Drama, 100 in religion, and something awful in Biology. How should I divide up my study time?

4. Which Danny Boyle film should I watch tonight?

5. Four different Air Jordan 8 colorways are re-releasing this year, which one should I get?

1. Pancakes, waffles, grapes, AND almonds

2. Play freeze out

3. 30 minutes biology, 10 minutes math, 2 minutes of each of the other classes, take a shot of vodka every 5 minutes for the remaining time in that 2 hour stretch you had planned out.

4. Vacuuming Completely Nude in Paradise (then report back so I know if it is worth watching)

5. Don't waste your money on Jordans. Basketball shoes should be no more than $50 (and only wear them when playing basketball, wear something more stylish when not playing).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote