View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:02 PM   #240
32jazz
Local High School Star

Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
If Manti didn't play anything up, that would mean this was pretty much a full time job for the hoaxters...for 3 years...daily phone calls, tweets, etc

staying on the phone with Manti all night many nights even...

it's insanity

Manti must have embellished a lot...and Manti's father must have lied when saying she came to Hawaii to visit several times...and the Fullback from the Cardinals? I'm still not sure how he fits into all this.

I think he claimed to only know the e-persona "Lennay" casually for 3 years ,but the calls & other things only intensified in his mind after her alleged car accident about 4 months before her death in Sept.

I don't think he really considered 'he' the love of his life before the wreck/Leukemia or at least the contact wasn't as frequent.

I remembered at the time when his grandmother & 'girlfriend' with cancer/car accident died on the same day, I thought; "No one's luck can be this damn bad" But thought nothing else of it.

Anyone can get fooled online with fake photos for a short period ,but no one but a damn fool would fall in love with someone he never met in person nor physically saw & stood him up several times.

Bizarre.
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote