Thread: 2k14 Wishlist?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 11:23 AM   #13
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2k14 Wishlist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Also, what I would like to add is that before you begin an association, you can choose whether you want to have your draft picks as usual (first and second round for each year) or if you want the realistic version. Let's say your team traded away it's first round pick, or is owned a pick from another team, I would like to have it like that in the game as well, for realism value. Now, you can't do that unless you have 30 team control and it's a lot of work. Also I would like for picks to be lottery protected. It could really be a lot more realistic. Also, in the headlines I would like some more rookie info, so you can prepare for the next year's draft.
agreed entirely, I still don't understand why they don't have the picks done that way anyways. it's not that hard to see the Bulls are getting a bobcats pick sooner or later.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote