View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:42 PM   #39
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: guy from craigslist is asking for some money back, advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
I offered the guy a full refund, even though I wouldn't have actually given the refund. He responded by saying that isn't an option because he already upgraded the software to Lion. I told him that in my position offering a full refund, or allowing him to accept the mac as is is fair. He then asked for me to paypal him $30 instead of $50. He's not getting anything.

Sounds like it is all working out
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote