View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Am i the only one who feels this waaaaaaay

Might be the dumbest idea for football in a while.

I will say though that the scene was an odd one to me. A ton of people mulling about on the field afterward before any signal was made was strange. It also looked like on the replay that he had the ball in his hand right up until it hit his leg.

So would it still have been a fumble if he didn't hit his leg or, if his butt hit the ground first, or is the presumption that he lost control of the ball prior?
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote