View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #18
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Have you ever committed a crime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
I molested my cousin, but I didn't get caught of course.

Sometimes I cringe at the thought of how different my life would be had she woken up.

She was asking for it anyway. Girls only dress up and get drunk to the point of passing out because they want the D anyway.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote