View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Return of the Super Sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
So glad that the deal is done.

The current Kings roster. Who stays, who goes, and who do you will be brought in?

Aaron Brooks-6'0 G

DeMarcus Cousins-6'11 C

Tyreke Evans-6'6 G

Jimmer Fredette-6'2 G

Francisco Garcia-6'7 F/G

Chuck Hayes-6'6 F/C

Tyler Honeycutt-6'8 F

James Johnson-6'9 F

Travis Outlaw-6'9 F

Thomas Robinson-6'10 F

John Salmons-6'8 F/G

Isaiah Thomas-5'9 G

Jason Thompson-6'11 F

Marcus Thornton-6'4 G

I don't know who stays or goes, but I'm fine with keeping DMC, Isiah Thomas, James Johnson (pretty versatile guy), Thomas Robinson (new guy), and Chuck Hayes (veteran presence). Don't want or really care for the rest or find them helpful. I really want Outlaw and Jimmer gone. Those two are worthless. Tyreke should be traded to get more pieces.

Last edited by Killbot : 01-21-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote