View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 PM   #40
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: De La Soul: Stakes Is High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
No, you've actually been doing it the past couple days. I haven't been posting much lately, but seems now and historically, when I do post here and there, you seem to somehow find your way into my threads, and no matter the subject, topic or whatever you hit that reply button and always have something insulting to say. I mean, it's been an established pattern for awhile.

You're only fooling yourself when you respond with some:

If you're going to do what you do, then just man up and just admit it. It's a message board, who gives a shit? I know I don't give a shit to argue back, it's just not even worth trying to get into some negative bullshit poster jabs. You're the one who's I think some 40 years old, brag about how you have a son and try to be a good father, etc. You know, all that bullshit.

I'm sure he's very proud of his "Go Getter" daddy who be bringing that heat on Insidehoops, lettin' all know who boss, huh?

... just fu*k off and stop following me around awaiting whatever opportunity you can to say some middle school level shit. I'd think you'd be above that bullshit.

Man wtf is all that shit I thought I told yo bald ass to stfu talking to me? Ain't nobody reading that shit man go find your meds and relax.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote