View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tim Brown accuses Bill Callahan of sabotaging Raiders before SB for Gruden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
You can certainly prove the game plan sucks but sabotage? That's a heavy charge. And who is going to give up their shot at a Superbowl win? That's how a coach starts his path to the Hall of Fame and the big contracts, endorsements, etc. That would have to be one heck of a friendship.

Reading is fundamental. I just read full story I didn't realize that is what he claimed. I just heard mike and mike discussing it and assumed he said dude changed a gameplan last minute. Didnt realize he thought dude may have given Gruden the SB out of loyalty. That's nuts I don't buy that. I do question the nutty changing of gameplans but the extra stuff? Eh you are right
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote