View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #21
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
How should I know? There are tens of millions of gun owners who use their firearms for a myriad of purposes. What the projectile is aimed at is entirely up to the person pulling the trigger.

If I had to wager a guess, I would say they are being fired for hunting, target shooting or in self defense, as these things comprise 99.999999999% of firearm use in the United States.
Were talking about a guns intended purpose as opposed to a car. A guns original intended purpose is to kill. A cars intended purpose is transportation. All things can be used as a weapon in some way shape or form. Guns are the most efficient on a person to person level. And have no other purpose. Target practice is done in an effort to be more accurate when killing.
97 bulls is online now   Reply With Quote