View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #30
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmulls
I've already dismantled this illogical argument a half dozen times. You are trying to conflate the intended use of a vehicle and the reason firearms were first invented.

I said it because I'm wondering why you made that stupid post in here. Like why are you bringing your agenda to this thread?

Quote:
Murder = improper and irresponsible use of a firearm.

Speeding = improper and irresponsible use of a vehicle.

That's a shitty analogy

Quote:
Guns are designed to fire a projectile, not murder people. Cars are designed to drive, not speed. Whether or not the gun/car causes injury or death is up to the person driving or pulling the trigger.

What is this shitty excuse of a paragraph even about?

Quote:
It's hilarious how smug you act, as though you've got it all figured out. Come back with a logically sound argument son.

How about I wait for you to make one first? This isn't even the thread for it.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote