View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #75
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
Bro.....some folks can't comprehend enough of this very obvious stuff that EVERYONE in the game knows and is saying.....so don't bother with those people, it's useless. Of course you're right!!!!!
I'm just waiting for some dumb@ss to say Jimmy Buss knows what he's doing

I hear ya. I try to help the forum and educate the young guys who don't understand the game yet (or perhaps never even played). If someone hasn't played basketball for a while, they don't see the rotations, spacing, picks, and overall strategy the same way. I get that. I really hope there isn't anyone on the board that would defend Jimmy Buss
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote