View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chappelle's Show turns ten today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Whoa, awesome. A Grantland battle on Chappelle's best sketches. Clutch.

Just remembered I picked up some of my "bored boyfriend" speak from Chappelle's Wrap It Up Box segment. I use a flat "word" a lot in combination with a few others from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ("Why." and "This is so interesting, I'm'a just let you keep talkin'").

Also, 77% of the time I hear someone mention orange juice, my first thought is of fake Samuel L. Jackson yelling "JUICE? THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!" Sometimes I say it out loud and people get confused.

Last edited by Rake2204 : 01-22-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote