Old 01-23-2013, 12:58 AM   #292
eriX
High School Starter

eriX has decent reputation
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
disagree.

hots is bringing in new aspects to the game and changing up playstyles. although there are still major issues that will need to be addressed as hots grows (terran isn't different enough, zerg production is awful, protoss are too deathball-y and air is poorly balanced) it's a different game and will bring new eyes and new players. there's changes to be made in the WoL meta but I think it's fine time for hots. even if hots were to release today i'd be happy enough.

plus the ui is far superior, they're adding better features (watching replays with friends etc) and improving.

if you expect perfect balance on release you'll not only be severely disappointed but you're dumb.

First of all in what way did i indicated that i wanted perfect balance? And
Quote:
if you expect perfect balance on release you'll not only be severely disappointed but you're dumb
how did this make sense? but you're dumb? Not sure if personal attack or fail grammar.

"Up to standards" does not equal perfect balance. Blizzard is still trying to change up the meta game for HOTS whilst the release date is due soon how is that up to standard?
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote