View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tim Brown accuses Bill Callahan of sabotaging Raiders before SB for Gruden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
It's more about another teammate confirming the story.

If it was Jerry Rice that came out with the story first, and no one backed it, I think the reaction would be different from the start. He wouldn't be called an angry hater, or any of the other things Tim Brown is being called now. The double standard is just funny.

Anyway, I don't know if Callahan purposely threw the game or not, but I do remember watching that game and thinking it was the worst coached game I had ever seen. It seemed like Tampa knew exactly if it was a pass or run on virtually every play.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote