View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #83
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Fantasy Hockey 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Bro that's still gonna kill you in fantasy. You're essentially running 1 goalie.
Halak will be the number 1 this year. Elliott only got the nod because a strong start and health issues. I'll probably get more production from Nabokov. You have essentially no production from your D. Anderson and Boyle for Couture and Elliott?

Wow, I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on that! anderson is the top producing goalie and it's hard to find a producing D man. I got the better of this.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote