View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #19
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is There Any Non-Kings Fan That Feels Bad For the Move

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
For real. I think more people will be p.issed if they end up staying in Sacramento
I will be pissed if they stayed.I'm sick of not getting Warriors games over here and i dont want to pay 200 bucks for league pass just to watch the Warriors in non HD.

Sorry Kings fans but they need to GTFO.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote