View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: If you played 40 min/game in the NBA, what would your averages be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Cheese
2 ppg on 12% shooting
0.7 rpg
1 assist just from moving the ball
0.0 bpg
0.3 spg
5 fouls
This pretty much for me except I would probably average 0spg, and probably only 0.1rpg and my shooting % and average might be a little lower too. Definitely will not record a single block for the entire season, I actually laughed trying to picture blocking someone in the NBA.

**EDIT** I might shatter league records for turnovers though, if my teammates fed me the ball

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 01-23-2013 at 07:12 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote