View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Official 2013 Royal Rumble Thread

The Rock vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship.

It's going to be a good match. CM Punk and The Rock are the 2 of the best mic workers in the WWE Right now.

I hope the Rock introduces a new belt after he beat the longest reigning WWE Champion in the last 20 years. Foley and Flair will probably help the Rock if The Shield attacks the People Champ again.

Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show Last Man Standing match for the World Heavyweight Championship

I expect Del Rio to retain his World Heavyweight Championship. It's going to be a good match.

ADR is a transitional champion because I expect Dolph Ziggler to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase after the last man standing match.

Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane) (c) vs. The Rhodes Scholars (Damien Sandow & Cody Rhodes)

I think It's time for the WWE to give the WWE Tag team championship to The Rhodes Scholars. I would love to see Sandow wins his first WWE title.

John Cena
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Dolph Ziggler
Heath Slater
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Antonio Cesaro
Wade Barrett
The Miz
Ryback
Titus O'Neil
Darren Young
Kane
Daniel Bryan

Surprise Entrants

Tommy Dreamer
The New Age Outlaws
The Shield
Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar

I pick Ryback or John Cena to win the Royal Rumble Match. To tell you the truth I want to see the Rock vs. Ryback at Wrestlemania 29.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-23-2013 at 09:52 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote