View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 PM   #22
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2013 Free Agency Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
The OL just gets decimated by injuries every season. Pouncey was relatively healthy this year but Decastro missed half the season with a torn MCL in preseason, Marcus Gilbert is a *****, and Mike Adams just wasn't ready altho he played well at times. I think the line will be better next season with Adams and Decastro one year older and more experienced. It would obviously be nice to have a bit more depth tho.

I liked DeCastro coming out and the injury he had just ruined his rookie season. Pauncey is a stud and I heard bad things about Gilbert and Adams.

Albert would anchor the line and help the young guys on the line as well, not to mention he's very versatile. Steelers need a healthy Big Ben to be successful, Charlie Batch ain't winning you football games lol.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote