View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:40 PM   #361
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
Glad the Nets won though, and in fact the Nets had the four games regular season series in control for 3 out of the 4. The Knicks managed to steal one in Brooklyn, and thats even without Brook Lopez.
we should have had that game.there are two games I still haven't gotten over with. the loss against the wolves at home after we were up by 22 and that Knicks game. all tied up, Knicks miss but Chandler taps it back and Kidd nails a three while being fouled. if we rebounded Jr Smith's miss and not allowed Chandler to tap it back,we would have probably scored with 20 seconds left and won the game. since this series will always be talked about I would have loved to rightfully go 3-1.