View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #2
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official 2013 Royal Rumble Thread

I came into this thread after the 2K wrestling game thread.

The only guys on that list I really know anything about are The Rock, Cena, Kane, Rick Flair, and Brock Lesner. I vaguely aware of Orton, Sheamus, CM Punk, and The Miz, but I couldn't tell you anything beyond what they look like (don't know any of their signature moves). Everybody else I've never heard of before. That Ryback guy looks like the 2nd coming of Goldberg (mixed with the face of Deebo from Friday).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote