View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #248
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
Watching him on Katie now. It's obvious he's a dumbass and he exaggerated the relationship for sympathy but I believe he was catfished. They even played voicemails from Lennay and it sounds like a woman.

That's the thing though. I really no longer care if he was in on it, is secretly gay, or never knew from the start.

What I think is crazy is that ESPN and most sports media are letting him skate by his completely BS sob story that the "girl" was the love of his life.

I'm sorry but to go from he met her at Stanford after a game and formed a deep, personal love for an amazing person to he never saw her face to face, never tried to go to the hospital where she was sick and injured all summer, and never even Skyped with her is clear evidence that he totally exaggerated what this person was and meant to him. The dude was crying on TV about her for months while giving very detailed recollections of her.

Whats even more disgusting is his real grandmother actually did die right around the time he started pushing the whole girlfriend inspired him to get two INTs to help with the game garbage.

I can't get over the fact that even if this guy is totally innocent and knew nothing, he is still a major douche that claims he cared more for a person he never met or went to see in the hospital than he did for a family member he had known his whole life.

dude is a POS a-hole AT BEST IMO.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote