View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

yes

I've been jumped a couple times...I deserve it though because I have been in on the jumping a couple times

I'm lucky I made it out of my youth alive, jumpings are very dangerous...got 3 people all kicking at the head of one man it is easy to put someone in a coma or even kill them.

I can't stand it when groups gang up on one man now...hate seeing that
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote