View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:57 PM   #3
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

Yeah, most who have gotten in a decent number of fights won't win them all. One in particular stands out to me when I hit a guy pretty good in the face, drew blood, but he bounced back quickly, and I made the mistake of not capitalizing and hitting him a few more times quickly. Even so, I thought I was ready for him and expecting him to try for my face or throat, but he kicked me in the knee, and it was the weirdest thing, it dropped me, and he got control of the fight after that until a mutual friend broke it up. I barely knew this guy, so I doubt he knew that I have really bad knees, so maybe it was a coincidence, or some tell me I wince when I stand up at times, and look like I have bad knees so maybe he picked up on that?
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote