View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
RoboticWang
Larry Legend

RoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation hereRoboticWang has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

I was at a concert and some guy took offense to some other smaller dude in the pit and pushed him away pretty hard. The smaller dude comes running back and one punches him - lights out.
He then proceeds to beating the shit out of the guy while he's unconscious, so I decide to pull him off and say something to the effect of "He's done, dude".
The guy on the ground starts convulsing and such, so I kneel down to check on him. Someone yells something and I turn around and I see the small guy running up.
He knocked me out with one punch from above to the top of the nose. I woke up in the venue lobby pretty battered because they tell me he proceeded to kick the shit out of me while I was knocked out.
RoboticWang is offline   Reply With Quote