View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 PM   #295
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Not really understanding your point.

SC2 is a constantly evolving game with a metagame that can shift with the slightest discovery in unit/timing manipulation or patch. Look at how Queen Range 5 changed literally everything (except PvP, TvT, and PvT) for the majority of 2012. An adjustment of 2 range to a 150 mineral unit opened up the most overpowered lategame composition in the games history.

A year (hell, probably even 3-6 months) after HotS releases it will be entirely different then when it came out, it was the same with WoL.

I don't know why this is a bad thing, it's what makes SC2 the most exciting game in the world to me. I really do not understand what you are getting at
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote